About SERVPRO of Denver Southwest
Gary & Theresa Mayfield
Owners of SERVPRO of Denver Southwest
While SERVPRO of Denver Southwest is new member of the community, the owners Gary and Terri Mayfield are seasoned members of the local Denver Community. This husband and wife duo have been serving the Denver Community in the restoration industry for many years. They truly understand the stress and worry that comes with property damage of any kind. Understanding the disruption that water, fire or even mold damage has on not only your property but also your life makes them a leader in the industry.
SERVPRO of Denver South west specializes in the restoration of residential and commercial properties. Whether the damage is caused by a broken pipe, flood or even a fire, their highly trained team of restoration experts are ready to respond to your call 24/7/365!
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! (720) 788-1738
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- CMT - Certified Mold Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician